Friday, September 19, 2008

Freedom!


Whew.....It's been 2 days now since I defended my Masters thesis...something I worked on for over 3 years....

Funny thing is I don't know how I feel...guess the best word to describe would be overwhelmed! So many thoughts and emotions....However one emotion I feel very strongly and that is.... I get to spend more time with my beloved Radha Damodara!!!

And that's exactly what I did this morning....yesterday I went to the house of a very dear friend who is about to leave for India today....and what did she send me home with?? A bag of fresh, huge, beautiful tulasi manjaris! She has two gorgeous tulasi plants which she takes care of with a lot of love and devotion....and so today my beloved Damodara got a beautiful garland of these manjaris....Sri Sri Radha Damodara ki JAI! Srimati Tulasi Maharani ki JAI!

1 comment:

Vijay Teli said...

HAribol, all i can say is wow! thaey look so beautiful the garland must have taken forever to make!